Call me today if you want the same results!!
This one is HOT so be quick to ensure you secure this well maintained solid brick and tile home which is located a short 10 minutes drive to the Morley Galleria Shoppng Centre and within walking distance to the Altone Park Recreation Centre, bus stop, local shopping centres and primary/secondary schools.
Homes like this don't last long so we suggest you call today to avoid disappointment and to arrange a time to inspect as waiting until the next home open may just be too late!
Situated on a 705 sqm block (approx) this property offers a range of opportunities;
1) first home buyers looking at entering the real estate market
2) investors searching for a prime property to add to their rental portfolio
3) tenants wanting to break out of the rental cycle and buy a home they can call their own!
- 3 bedrooms (2 with robes)
- Separate lounge/dining
- Family/meals area
- Kitchen with gas stove
and for those hot summer nights
- Cool ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Lovely shaded pergola area overlooking your fully fenced secure back yard (ideal for the kids & or pets)
but wait there's more...
- A shed
- Low/easy maintenance gardens
- Single lock up carport
- Double gates to side for entrance to rear of property would suit tradesperson or those who require extra parking!
The owner wants this property sold and is ready to negotiate, so if you are in the market for a great home loaded with opportunities then this one has been worth the wait!
Call us today to arrange your private viewing..phone Rosa Chiera on mobile 0437 511 681.
|Street Address||16 Grande Way|