Love entertaining? The party sized outdoor entertaining area could be exactly what you have been dreaming of!
From the moment you enter through the front door via the welcoming timber decked Verandah the floor plan flow’s seamlessly offering great separation of living with a formal lounge and dining room along the hallway and to the left the open plan kitchen family meals and games areas and to the right the kid’s bedrooms and activity zone. A home that is practical and offering an easy living feel.
As appealing as the home is from the inside, the highlight is the huge all weather patio that features a built in bar and gas bbq station, an inviting place to enjoy meals, particularly on a Sunday afternoon BBQ with family and friends…the kids will no doubt find the sparkling solar heated swimming pool irresistible!
• Formal lounge and dining
• Master bedroom with walk in robe
• Ensuite bathroom
• French door through to the games room
• Games room with gas heater
• Family Meals area with ceiling fans
• Remodelled kitchen with marble surfaces
• French door through to kids zone
• Activity room
• 3 generous sized bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
• Main bathroom with separate bath
• Separate WC
• Laundry room conveniently located off the kids zone
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning
• Party sized all weather patio with gas bbq and bar
• Ceiling fans
• Fenced sparkling below ground pool (solar heated)
• Lawned area
• Bore reticulated gardens / lawns
• Garden Shed
• Storage area (suit handyman / tradesman)
• Single car garage
• Block size approximately 826m2
Want more space? This truly family sized home also offers a separate teenager’s retreat or can be used as a granny flat for visiting relatives and extended families!
The home is located in a quiet street, central to all amenities including major arterial routes, childcare centre, school, parks, shops and public transport and would suit a growing family or tradesman.
MOTIVATED sellers - first in best dressed!
Can't wait for the home open? Call Rosa on 0437 511 681 today to book your private inspection before it's too late!
Note: Floor plan for illustration purposes only.
|Street Address||10 Boronia Court|