Be prepared to fall in love with this stylish ex-display home from the moment you walk in.
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home boasts all the desired features of a family home and in a great location.... What else could you ask for?
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
* Security alarm system
* Open plan kitchen/family/meals
* Good size master bedroom with open plan ensuite and walk in robe
* Built in robes to minor bedrooms
* Amazing outdoor entertaining area
* Double remote-control garage with shoppers entrance
* Low maintenance gardens
* Close to Riverlands Montessori School
* Close to St Helena's Catholic Primary School
* Close to Ellenbrook Shopping Centre
* Close to bus stop located on Lord Street
* On the doorstep of the beautiful Swan Valley and Whiteman Park
* Open playing field and neighbouring parklands
* Close to Stocklands future shopping centre
You are not to approach the property or disturb the occupants under any circumstances.
Once you have registered your details you will receive a confirmation email, providing the time and date of the inspection with an application form attached.
There are a number of ways to submit your application. You may hand it in at the property inspection or you can email it to us once you have attended the open for inspection.
You must view the property first before applying. WE DO NOT ACCEPT 1FORM ONLINE APPLICATIONS.
With all home opens please check the website on the day of the home open to confirm the property has not been leased.
|Street Address||28 Kasanka Avenue|