- Research the capital growth history of the area and prepare a short list of preferred areas that suit your lifestyle.
- If you’re buying a unit, a good tip is that the managing agent will have a complete history of the unit and the apartment block.
- Speak with your bank, broker or your real estate agent consultant to arrange the best loan to suit your needs.
- Research sales in those preferred areas using the REIWA website.
- Inspect every property in your preferred area so you have a feel for the price.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further advice on how to prepare yourself for property investment.